Shelby Dakota News (+ free bonus) (fwd)

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 10:21:19 EST

   David Salamone asked me to forward this update to the list, in case
any of you Shelby Dak owners are interested, so here it is... If
anyone is interested, contact David at shelbydodge@mindspring.com.

                                              -Jon-

  .---- Jon Steiger ----- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@twistedbits.net ------.
  | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot - SEL |
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `------------------------------ http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'