RE: Coulmn Shift Indicator

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:07:03 EST

Erwin, Pull the plastic cover off the bottom of the steering column (knee
blocker). Then look inside up under the shift column. There will be a cable
coming from the instrument cluster to a bracket that has alittle white thumb
screw adjuster on it. It's just a matter of screwing it in or out until it
lines up. It's pretty easy And all you need is a Phillips screw driver.
Hop.