Re: RE: Re: MSD Problem

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 14:33:41 EST

No it's not Ron...thge BIG RED BOX is the MSD Box. ;)
(Giggle..chuckle...teehee...)

According to the MSD instructions, the big RED and BLACK wires go directly to
the battery.

As for the coil, I would stick with either the Accel 140021 or the Blaster-SS.
The Blaster-SS was recommended by MSD for our systems but they said that the
Blaster-2 will "work" but it's not what's recommended. I haven't looked at the
webpage yet, but if this is the (old design) "Super Coil" (Big Yellow Coil),
that's not for our applications. I blew several of those up on my old Camaro
with the Mallory HyFire system as well as on the old MSD system.

- Bernd