Re: JET Return Update

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 15:19:01 EST

Okay, just so everyone doesn't think I'm a dirty bastard... I didn't know if
the Stage II was supposed to come with an intake or not. I now know after
talking to Eric at Truck Performance that I got a free incorrect intake rather
than the wrong part that was rightfully paid for. He's gonna have UPS pick it
back up tomorrow, so no worries. I wasn't intending to cheat anyone, jeez.

I drove about 100 miles with and without the chip, redriving the same section
of interstate and the chip didn't affect my mileage at all, so I'm stoked. Big
butt-dyno difference but that's with the new intake too.

Crit

Sent through Cyberbuzz- A Server for the Students
http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/