rubber flaps on '00

From: Tonnesen, Troy (ttonnesen@USATODAY.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 15:37:05 EST

First off my name is Troy I bought me a '00 CC 4X4 with a 4.7L back in
March.
I have read that some people have removed their rubber flaps on the
passenger side of the radiator. And I believe someone said that they don't
have the rubber flaps on the 2000 model (mine didn't come with any). So my
question is do they or don't they have the rubber flaps? Since I've made my
own poor boy intake with a K&N filter which works great, now that it's
snowing here in Utah I'm not to thrilled about seeing water and salt
crystals (from snow plowing) forming on my filter and just about everything
else under the hood. I would really like to put these flaps in for the
winter.