Re: M1 vs MPI

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 16:05:52 EST

MPI is an M-1 drilled out for injectors and comes with an adaptor to use
your stock TB.. the 4 bbl TB takes quite a bit of work to make fit, and I'm
not certain if the computer would have issues with it. IMO you'd have to
have a LOT of mods to require the 4bbl TB
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto