Re: IAT sensor revisited

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 16:39:21 EST

Just that: IAT (Intake Air Temp) Sensor.

It's located on the passenger-side, front of the intake manifold (Brass thingy
with twi wires coming out of it.) Look by your #2 cylinder intake runner and
you'll find it. That's for the 3.9/5.2/5.9L. From the picture that someone
else sent me, it's buried on the driver-side, under the factory airhat on the
4.7L.

- Bernd