Re: water at tailpipe

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 18:24:43 EST

I have been told that is normal to have condensation from the tail pipe or
muffler. It means your emission controls are working. You may notice a weep
hole in the factory muffler too, this is to displace the condensation so it
doesn't rot your muffler from the inside out. As far as the stalling....
I dunno, my 99 was starting rough, kinda like it had a bad-assed cam. I
changed the cap and rotor and that cured that problem. The cap had 30k on
it, it was in bad shape!