Re: Did anyone read latest mopar muscle?

From: tonyc (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:08:00 EST

I have a pair of Hooker 5008s on my 98. They are a shorty type but work
really well. The headers and a 3 inch single with performance cat and a
dump in front of the cat shaved .20 off my 1/8 mile times

Tony
98 Black Std Cab Short Bed Sport, 5.2, 5spd, 3.92 LSD, Centerforce Dual
Friction Clutch, Hooker Headers, Calvert Trac Bars, Jet Chip(temporarily
removed), stiffened rear springs, M/T 28x8.5 slicks
9.245 @ 72.78 1/8 (before cam & S/C).
Just completed install of a Vortech S/C, Hughes cam, roller rockers