RE: Central NY DML meet (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:29:02 EST

> Ahem.... GRRRRRREEEEEGGGGG!!! SLUSHBOX?!?!?! Oh
> man, Mike "oov6" sells out for an 8, "SteveRT" sells
> out for an M3, and now you sell out for an Auto?!
> What is this list coming to??? Where is our old tried
> and true Dakota pride??

Hey I wanted a stick too... But DC in it's infinite wisdom doesn't push
dealers to have 5 speeds on the lot, has to be special ordered in most
cases.. Believe me if they had one with a 5spd i'd be sitting in it right
now..

> It's a sad, sad day... Good thing Erika cheered me up
> this weekend by introducing me to a gorgeous male!
> Rabbit that is!! My first pet besides fish... they
> won't sell out. Hmph.

Hey! At least I stayed Dodge(like I'm gonna go anywhere else)... At least
now I don't have to exert myself to cook rice... ;-)

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886