Re: 97 Dakota problems

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:49:54 EST

We checked for vacuum leaks with a spray can of tb cleaner and we found no
leaks. We checked the every single place we could trace a vacuum line to and
around the manifold. We reset the computer and that fixed it for now. Maybe
the change from 80 degree air to 38 degree air over night did it. Don't know
for sure what the cuase is though. What are everyones thoughts on the temp
change idea? Oh yeah, I drove my Dak back home today. It was the best 2
hour trip I ever took!!! I can't wait for the 5,000 miles to run by so I can
really get into the gas pedal!

Will
96 (no longer Cylindrically Challenged!!!) Paxton huffed 408!!
Look out Lightings! Here comes a MOPAR!!!