Re: water at tailpipe

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:04:33 EST

Watch the other cars around you - it's normal. The white cloud that you
see coming out of your tailpipe is water vapor (well, what you see is water
vapor; There's obviously more in there than that).

The stalling is not normal, the liquid is...unless it's an excessive
amount, in which case it could be related to the stalling.