RE: RE: Any more help on my MSD problem?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 01:13:01 EST

Ah, that was it. I knew Bernd would stumble onto it. You said yesterday
that you gapped your 3923's at .045. Stock gap is .040. If you have a
42,000+ volt coil then a gap of .045 or even .050 would work but since this
is an incorrect coil for your truck I can see why there's problems. You
won't get rid of the problem by just disconnecting that coil and going back
to stock. You'll need to re-gap to the stock gap until you can get the
correct coil. I think once you re-gap you'll find your miss.

Good luck,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile