Re: Re: Did anyone read latest mopar muscle?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 03:51:14 EST

>>Yup, I caught the article. Did everyone read they run trick 904 tranny's
and 8 3/4 rears. The same thing I've been preaching for the last 2 yrs.<<

Hey now Scott, let's not forget that everything you touch runs .2 faster =)

the 904 trick is great, but I'd say about 99% of the people on the DML don't
wanna sacrifice OD and a lockup converter to run faster at the track. Even
me in my neverending quest to spank your Shelby won't go 904 untill I can
trailer the Dak or have a lot of $$ to spend on gas.

btw- will you touch my truck after the 360's in? I may need that .2 =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"