Re: Snap, crackle, POP

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 07:47:11 EST

intermediate shaft on the steering shaft. Designed to "give" in an
accident.. Had mine replaced, fixed the problem for a while... but it is
still there. Doesn't bother me anymore. Got used to it. Our 99 durango and
my wife's 97 Ram both do it.

There is a TSB for the 4x4 model's only, but you should be able to argue
your point to get it fixed under warranty.. I did =]

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?