The "Groove Thing" was:: Re: Re: Leaking M-1: was, my 360 pics!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 12:51:30 EST

Bluethunder318@aol.com wrote:
>>what "groove" thing? Can you give me more details on this? <<

Sure! its when you install the MPI/M1 manifold and break the
300 rwhp barrier... ;)

Seriously, its just putting small grooves across the bottom of
the M1 intake where it meets the lifter valley area on the block.
This is for a super seal. May not be necessary at all, but then
again I don't like oil comming out of my engine unless I'm
draining it.

GS -