Yet more on my MSD Problem

From: Jayson Bentley (bentlejp@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 11:01:28 EST

Ron & Bernd, just wanted to drop you a quick note and
thank you for all your help with my MSD Problem. I
still don't have it resolved, but I'll get it sooner
or later.

One thing I did want to ask you guys is if you can
think of an easy way to test each plug in turn and see
if it is firing? I was wondering if an inductive
timing light would work (I've never used one before).
Clamp it on the wire and if it lights the cylinder is
firing, if not then it isn't? Any other readily
available device that might do that?

At this point I don't think it has anything to do with
my coil or my MSD box. I ordered a Blaster SS just to
make it 100% correct though. The truck runs the same
no matter how I have it configured. Adding the MSD
box back in does seem to intensify the problem. I
will also try Ron's suggestion and regap to .040. I
personally think I either screwed up the firing order
some how, or have 1 or more plugs not firing either
due to a bad plug or bad wire connection.

Thanks again!
-Jayson