RE: Off topic, but important

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:16:07 EST

At 01:18 PM 11/13/00, you wrote:
>I know when item is that Fox did a number on the exit poll company called
>VNS. Fox on TV called them OUTRIGHT LIARS on reporting the facts then
>guessing.

ROTFLMAO Fox news, Rupert Murdoch's extreme right wing media outlet trying
to disguise itself as middle of the road reporting. Not easy to do when
they have 23 hours of that Rush Limbaugh wanna-be Bill O'Reilly.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.