RE: Hughes Engine 4.7L TB Stage 1, test mule

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:18:16 EST

This way the same lecture what Bruce mentioned in his lab, "...to much CFM
flow would harmed the velocity." My main concern is seeing the thinning of
the walls after someone modified the TB and the lack of protection with a SC
or NOS. Another problem is the idle design was poorly done. Bruce may have
a fix later in the testing stages.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R