Re: Holley TB Update

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 15:54:06 EST

Tell them I can test it on a Blown 318 =-) with lotsa other mods..

Also, Bernd, I think I have found the perfect solution for the MAP sensor...
I'll have to test it first... but with the same checkvalves I think I can
make it so only vacume gets to the MAP, and boost is blocked, and expelled
out of the other checkvalve incase of any blowby...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91