Re: Bucket Seats Pics

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 17:36:58 EST

> Hey all, I need some pictures of bucket seats. I am looking into options
for
> buckets, and I would like to know what to expect and/or look for. Its for
> like the 91 cab design, not the new one.

I swapped out my truck's bench seat this year for some buckets out of a 95
Dakota. The swap went really smooth, and fast. The bench takes about 5
minutes to take out and the buckets take about that time to install. I have
pics of the seats and my trucks at:
 http://www.bastaards.org/Preacher/Dakota/DakFriends/dakfriends.html
The bucket seats were $50 with the mounting rails and the stock center
console. As you see in the pics, I didnt use the stock plastic console and
instead bought a Tuffy Series II locking all steel console for around $165.
If you have any specific questions concerning the installation, just ask.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6