Re: Stockland Tonneau Deal

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 22:19:12 EST

excellent deal... warning.. be very carful putting it on. My and many
others, have started rubbing the paint above the tailights. If you want
more info about what I plan on doing, email at gaskingw@hotmail.com

I have pics, and stockland swears it is my fault.

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?