RE: Bigger throttle body

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 23:21:25 EST

F&B, QuickD, Hughes Engines, Flometrics, and Magnum Performance.

Standard F&B: My V6 loved it (Had on on there for about a week)
Magnum Performance SB250 "V6 Special": Excellent V6 Throttle
Body...lots-o-torque
QuickD: Haven't personally tried it, but the people who have on love it
Flometrics Billet TB: Still in testing with a few "quirks" but otherwise
excellent
Hughes Engines: Haven't tried one since I can't trust their data (Something
doesn't make sense)

I can't verify the 52mm TB's but some have tried them with success...others
with problems (slower et's.)

- Bernd