Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Viper A/F Controller - Info

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 12:36:46 EST

I just got off the phone with Sean and here's the low-down:

Timing Retard/Advance Capability: +/- 11 Degrees (They haven't had a call for
retard on the Viper...but it is capable of it)

Injector Pulse Width: +/- 20% "Yes it will...not a problem."

And it just hooks into the MAP port and they have not seen the factory
PCM's "relearn" the modifications...unlike the MSD boxes that the PCM does
relearn.

I'll be ordering the kit from him within the next few days for testing.

I also found out that a few other DML'ers have already ordered them for
testing. Hehehe.... ;)

- Bernd