LSD Question???

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 13:10:35 EST

Anyone know if it's possible for the LSD gearing to wear out?
I've noticed over the past week that the LSD doesn't seem to be working as
well as it used to, sometimes when turning a corner on wet pavement only 1
wheel is spinning.
I checked this morning by almost flooring it around a right hander and only
one wheel spun. Usually i can whip the back end around quite easily, but
lately, it is not consistent.
My truck is only a year old with about 32,000 km (20,000 mi) but i have
beaten on it for most of that time.

If it is worn out, i might go with a locker.
Comments, suggestions?

The Adam Blaster