DAK FOR SALE :(

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 13:09:00 EST

I think I'm gonna have to sell her. I'm moving out in
01 and the 318 is killin me on gas. Plus I don't think
I can cut the 200 a month payments. I guess I'll buy
something outright. :( I really don't want to sell
her, but I need to. If any one is interested or knows
anyone who wants a dak, I'd appreciate the help. It's
a 94 318 auto x-cab 2wd. tinting, soft cover, fog
lights, pioneer sound, k&N gen II, Flowmaster Delta50,
235 Pathfinder tires. just rolled 100k. She runs great
and has never given me a problem. Spanked some stangs
with her....sure gonna miss this truck. Thanks Seth :(