recall on all 2k automatic 4.7 trannys

From: Timbo95178@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 15:32:12 EST

Well several months ago my truck started acting up. I am able to put it in
reverse it says its in reverse give it gas and it acts as if its in nuetral.
 Several trips to the dealership did no good unless they could see it doing
it.  Of course it doesent alwasy do it. Well several months ago it did it at
lunch and i called the dealership an they sent me two techs with a computer,
got all the info they need, and i hoped that they would find a
resolution.....They have tried a new shift cable, that didnt work, they tried
a new solendoid pack and that didnt work either, so when i called to tell
them that it was still not fixed they said to duplicate the problem again.
 Well we would give them the truck for weeks at a time and they could not
duplicate it, and when it would mess up the dealer was always closed, so i
recorded it messing up showed that it was inreverse scanned my mileage to
show how it may only have a few miles on it since it was last at the
dealership and floor it to the ground, i told the dealership of the video and
they didnt even want to see it, they kept the truck again took it by on a
mondaycalled monday afternnon to get a service record so that i may file
arbitrarion, the next day they told me to come get it that they could not
duplicate the problemand saw no need to pay for me to drive a rental car
since i had filed arbtratrtion. One night later it did it in front of my dads
law firm, so we once again recorded it again. We are in theprocess of setting
up an oral hearing for arbitration, so that i may show the videos, Iam
sending 3 more copys to the NCDS so that they may give a video to the dealer
DC and arbitatior We want an oral hearing to tell how much the dealership
should have all 5 stars taking away, and meet the District mgr who cares verl
little about customers, will keep everyone posted maybe a possible recall on
all 2k automatic 4.7 trannys,
Tim Doerr