Re: Check this out

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:36:15 EST

Ok...this site is just plain stupid. They are forgetting the two of the most
important factors from the German people:

(1) A large majority of the US is of German decendence
(2) A large portion of our "Automotive Technology" was based upon German designs

I'll post a list of the contibutions to the US by the German people later on
tonight on the Offtopic List.

What the WWII era (Nazi's, Jews, and what happened during that time) has to do
with DC today? Well, that just goes to show you how ignorant and idiotic some
people can me...not to forget close-minided.

On the list of "Slave Labor Companies" listed, they forgot about a bunch of
AMERICAN companies like Levis, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, etc. Bahahahaha....what a
bunch of morons.

- Bernd