Re: Hot Rodding on the Pasadena Freeway!!!-tires

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:56:59 EST

| How much were they and do they fit on the front to.

I special ordered them from America's Tire. They were $106 a piece, plus
mounting and tax.

They fit fine. Freaked them out a little that anybody would want to go
that big. The drivers side front has a minor rub if I make a hard turn and
do something to compress the suspension like pull into a driveway or hit a
big bump. I don't think it rubbed during autocrossing. Might run into
problems on a lowered truck.

The recommended rim range is 8.5 to 10.5" wide. The stock rims are 8". So
they do bulge! They stick out 7/8" more than stock tires. Almost exactly
the same track as an R/T. I might add the flares. It does spray more when
you hit a puddle!

-STE