Carlsbad directions for Jason

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:06:58 EST

Congrats on the Hotchkis install.... drooooooooooooollllllllllll!!!!

I don't think the QC has a Viper engine. I thought it was just a lowly
4.7. Maybe a 360.

Question- How do you set up a profile on the dml?

See ya Saturday!

Directions to Carlsbad Raceway Nov. 18th!!!

Meet at 11:30 AM at the Jack in the Box mentioned below.

>From the I-5- Orange County/Oceanside, go south to Palomar Airport Road.

Head East on Palomar Airport Road approx. 3 miles. You will pass the
airport, then cross El Camino Real and head up hill on Palomar Airport
Road. Continue on another 2 miles to Business Park Blvd/Lane/Road/?, and
make a left. The Jack in the Box is on the left hand side (so a left again
from Business Park into the parking lot for Jacks). If you plan on meeting
there at 11:30 am note this: Cars line up on the street just past the left
turn to Jack in the box, to enter the race track. It might be a good idea
to get a few Durango owners over and in line around 12 noon (gates open at
1pm) to try to secure some sort of 'space' at the track. $10 per person,
$10 per race vehicle... Long Pants & Helmet MANDATORY to race. 10 mph
speed limit on the dirt road is STRICTLY ENFORCED. They will tell you to
go home, and no refund on first offense. Also, if you plan on racing, tell
the guy at the gate when you pay, you'll get a ticket stub, and some
paperwork to fill out and turn in at the lineup area. Thats about it.