Re: MP PCM = using premium fuel?

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:23:16 EST

I always ran 92 into my 94 318. Then as prices went up
I've been using 89 for the last year. then a week ago
I dropped in 87. No pinging, but a defintie loss of
milage and a little barely noticable power drop. It's
only like a 2.50 difference to fill my 22 gal tank, so
the octance choice isn't really what breaks the
camel's back, it's the damn gas prices. Seth