Re: Nick Shue/DML decals

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 01:06:28 EST

I would love to get a set in Yellow, so if anyone else is intereste in
yellow, say something, so we can try to get enough together to get the $6.00
price.

If we can't get 3 more people, I guess I'd go with white...(sigh)

--Nick

btw, I replaced the stock black graphics on my red sport with yellow, and it
looks SWEET.. I'll get some pictures up if we have a nice sunny day where I
can take some pics.