RE: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 08:43:07 EST

Last item: (From Roe Racing)

"(the VEC1 capability)...by giving you the ability to adjust fuel and timing
curves for different load conditions or engine modifications. "

That's totally possible on our systems and I have already experienced
several situations like this by playing around with the check valves during
the preliminary stages of the "MAP/Boost Bypass System".

- Bernd