Re:: My MSD Problem Resolved!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 15:01:25 EST

Shhhhh.....

Don't feel bad. I left aluminum foil in the lifter
valley filled with gasket trash when doing the
MPI install. Yep, stuck the MPI on, threaded
the bolts in and YIKES! Talk about a"Bonehead".
Gives me the shivers when I think I almost left it in
there.

Look into your computer screen.....
you did not see this post.
you did not see this post.