Re: Gen III tranny shifting problem

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 21:44:19 EST

Since I installed my Mopar Performance PCM I can redline it if I really get
into it. Before it would just act like it was going to go redline. Now it
does! You think I'm doing any damage? Does this happen to anyone else with
a Mopar Performance PCM? What are the rev limiters set at on the regular
PCM and Performance PCM? Any different?