Re: Solvent help please

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 11:51:48 EST

In the sign business we use Naptha (lighter fluid) to remove the adhesive
left by the black vinyl tape. Works well and doesn't attack our finishes,
however, I would do a test first and not leave it on the surface to long.

WD40 (as mentioned by Jon Smith) will also work and does a good job on road
tar as well.

Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA
01 Silver Sport CC, 2.5L, 5speed