Re: RE: RE: Hotchkis's QC Viper

From: Jim Cairns (ironhead3@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 12:19:44 EST

Oh yeah! They still have the QC. Gary told me (and showed me) a protype
front nose piece that they are working on, along with a prototype front
bumper cover. Should look really SWEEET when they get it done. Then he told
me they would be sending all their test reports to DC, then pull all their
parts off, put the factory parts back on, send it back to DC, and then DC
will turn it into a large paper weight. BUMMER! It's a really nice QC.....

Jim C
5.9 R/T CC Black