Re: Heading to VMP tomorrow, last race of season

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 13:31:29 EST

Don't forget your ice and that big ol wrench for the fan nut ;-)
shortbelt?? I wanna see some 13's man
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

My last chance for 13's tomorrow, gonna be 50's and sunny, perfect! Gates
open at 9am, Time runs at 10am, eliminations at 1:30. This is the annual
Turkey Trot money race!! $500 to win, pays through Semi, Quarters, and
8th's. $35 to race Sportsman.

Tim, Come on out if you can. This will be my last race of the season. My
Caltracs won't be here until Monday, have to wait till next season.

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
Custom air intake,Hoosier Slicks
Flowmaster Ex., Mike Leach PCM