Re: Funny Picture... Should of bought a Dodge

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 13:55:36 EST

Speaking of fake pictures, I saw those two of the triple axled dakotas on
the DML page. Has anyone ever seen a real one. There's a hotdog vendor
dakota that runs around my work. It has a large tall box on it and actually
has two rear axles. I think its a gen II, and has a V6 in it. I've been
carrying my camera around for a month now trying to get a picture of it.
I'll let everyone know when I do.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at