Re: Sand Bags

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 16:12:51 EST

Another option is a concrete slab. It's about 2'x3'x2". I have two concrete
downspout diverts that weigh about 50lbs each that I put inside the
wheelwells. This works nice because if I get stuck I can grab them and put
them under the tires, drive out on them, then grab them and throw them back
in the bed. I also have a bed cap and a sure grip rear.

Doug Fedeli