Re: Solvent help please

From: Mike's Dakota (mikesdakota@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 15:26:43 EST

Actually, Goo Gone is in a clear plastic bottle with a black screw off lid.
Goof Off is in a yellow can like an old lighter fluid tin with a red top and
a squirter that flips up. I can't find Goof Off anyplace but some hardware
stores, Goo Gone is available everywhere....even the grocery stores and
Wal-Mart.