RE: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier(build for 13 bucks)(attn BERND)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 18:59:23 EST

The website has basic wiring instructions...but no real "tuning"
instructions. It's best to use either a scanner or laptop for that. I just
put one on my truck (spent $15...CHROME KNOBS...hehehe) and from initial
readings, the MAP is very adjustable on the high and low side with this box.

Here's the website: http://www.autospeed.com/A_0008/P_5/article.html

- Bernd

BTW: I am still going to be purchasing one of the VEC1 systems from Sean.
I can't imagine that his box (for $350+) is the same as the $10 box. I
understand marketing...but that's waaaaay too much markup if that is all it
is.