Re: Re: On this date in history (was: DML Trivia)

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 20:39:08 EST

First off I would like to wish Norah and Jason a Happy Anniversary and many
more to come.
Secondly, Congratulations to Jon Steiger on 5 years of a fantastic brain
wave, great job Jon.
Thirdly, thanks to all that have answered my questions because they have
been extremely helpful! Oh, and one more point, I live in Canada and I
don't mind all the threads about the US President, stuff that is irrelevant
to my truck etc. etc. I do have a delete button that works. When stuff
interests me on the DML I read it because there are more intelligent people
out there than me when it comes to my truck and I have learned a lot about
my 97 Dak.

Thanks again and Congratulations

Dana & Jay