RE: 2001 FSM in da house

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 20:47:04 EST

Well, from what I understand, if you ordered a 2001 manual prior to this month,
you got a 2000 manual w/ addendums AND the diagnostic manual. Does anyone know
what's included in the diagnostic manual (Ron?) or how much it costs? I don't
know that it'll be worth it to me - maybe after the warrantee is up. Mine cost
$98, shipped, if memory serves. It's one manual that includes wiring, engine
and tranny, trim, everything really. The only bug I've found thus far is that
it refers to the 5.9 as being in the R/T only (like in the exhaust writeup)
when it's also available on the Quad.

Crit