Re: why did I have to put 'DML:' in the header manually?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 21:35:39 EST

    Jon mentioned earlier today that he was working on removing the DML from
the subject line to see if the threads if the newsgroups would "stick
together".
    You could do what I did and unsubscribe from the normal version,
subscribe to the digest mode and then read all the posts in the newsgroup as
they come in real-time. The digest mode has DML in the subject line so your
filter will catch it.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Sport

Posted through the DML newsgroup. Thanks, Jon!!

Marty Galyean <mgalyean@acm.org> wrote in message news:3A15E2AB.AB2B7D84@acm.org... > Hey folks, > Anyone else not getting the standard 'DML:' in the subject? > My mail reader filters on that. Now that its gone I'm getting DML traffic in my normal inbox. Its hard to find those emails from home in all that DML stuff. > > Later, > Marty