Re: Sheer Stupidity (Not about a Dak)

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 23:53:38 EST

I know this 19 year old kid.Lives near me.Got rid of a 95' Chevy
pick-up.Wanted to save gas.Bought a 85' Buick with a worn out 4 banger.Thing
burns oil at 100 miles to a quart(The owner thru in a case of castrol
20W50).

Kid got tired of having to pull over and pour oil in the engine,so Kid
drilled a quarter sized hole thru the firewall,into the dash.Drilled a hole
into the Oil Cap in the engine.For the first 3 weeks,he would unscrew the
oil bottle,and pour oil down the line to the engine.

(anybody laughing yet?)

Now the kid adds 2 quarts of Pennzoil 80/90 wt rear axle grease
down the crankcase.

Ohh,the kid also has a radiator leak,and swears he has poured everything
down the hole,from Stop-Leak to Crisco to Vagisil

so now he is running straight water...

Just wait till a good overnight freeze ;)