Western Chassis drop kits

From: Gene Rivers (rt007@dakotart.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 03:14:21 EST

I need some input on the Western Chassis drop kits. I am seriously thinking
about installing one on the R/T, but want to see who has done what with
their trucks before I do mine. The Hotchkis is out of the question, so
please don't start trying to sway me that way. Tell me what you think about
the Western kit that you installed on you truck. Pros, cons...etc. Tell me
the whole story! Where did you buy it, and how much. I think 3-5 will work
for me, but with the R/T's suspension I was told by one vendor that I could
reach that effect with a 2-4......Ideas?

Email me off the list as I am in Digest mode....please.

Thanks!
Gene
99 CC DA RT