My Daks Good Deed:)-long

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 03:38:16 EST

Why do crazy people seem to drive more often when snow fall? I'm making a
left hand turn onto a main road here in Syracuse. Despite the "NO U-TURN"
sign right next to him, some scummy SYU kid in a beat up ricer old Mazda
decides to make a uee while I'm already half way through the intersection.
The only thing I could do is drop it into second and floor it. Almost
thought I'd hit the curb, but I managed to hold onto a perfect, out of the
movies, sliding turn. I straightened out and just held the gas until I was
away from the punk. Am sure glad I've got extra power now from the tune up
and new exhaust :)

The scumbag seemed to think now that I wanted to race him. He actually
pulled up behind me and rode my bumper. I don't even have a tailgate on and
all I saw was his shoe polish racing stripe in my rear view mirror. He
whips beside me (in a merging lane !), revs teh engine real quick, and
floors it ahead of me.

What the heck is he thinking?! It's snowing out and he wants to drag!? so
I did what anyone would do in this situation...I quickly turned into a gas
station :)... and watched him get pulled over 150 yards ahead! :) As I
drove by, I made sure to stop by and tell the cop what the guy had been
doing:) Got even better when the cop found out the punk had an expired
license.

Dumbass got hauled off and his crap car towed-my Dak kept me safe with style
:) Hoo-rah!

Mike S.
93 Dak