Re: Re: Project 13's head-porting flowbench results

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 03:47:09 EST

>>You did very well for $200. The Hughes stage 1 is about $650. It also
includes guides and a new valve job I think. I'm spending around $1500 for a
stage 3 at Mckenzie Cylinder heads. This includes larger stainless valves
and
springs. My flow #s should be around 280/210 @500 lift. :)<<

ooh! =) The shop out here is trying to set up a mail order deal, but he
wants to do some more magnum heads before he starts advertising.. just in
case =)

I guess the big question is, how much will it help? How much ET will that
translate into?
hhmmmm

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"