Looking for a truck site

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 09:53:13 EST

I'm looking for a web site I came across a while ago. Mister brain
seems to be going senile on me, because I cant remember who's truck it
was or anythimg about where I found it. Its a Fire /flame red custom
paint, lowered, long bed 1989 Dakota. The sire hat photos of the truck
doing break stands and burn outs in a parking lot some place. I tried
searching the DML archives but didn't get anywhere. I looked over a fw
web site webrings - no go. Anyone know the rig and owner I'm talking
about?

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine